Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Borg Directive

To become part of the creative collective, I need to follow these steps:

  • I will not lie to others - Nor to myself
  • I will not dream my life away - Nor stop dreaming
  • I will not play more than two hours of Battlefront a day - Nor Halo (this is not separately cumulative:)
  • I will always have a notepad available for thoughts - And ideas
  • I will be healthy - Both mentally and physically
  • I will enjoy one thing per week that I have never done - Or I find daunting

Now I need to compile a list of things that I want to do this season (Winter) and do each season of the year. As a Queen Procrastinator, I can't give myself a list for the whole year because then I'll wait until December and set myself up for failure.

I'll have those by COB Monday.

No comments: